Widget By Devils Workshop

WELCOME TO KAYAK FISHING ADVENTURES :

This website was created to house internal and external drafts containing reports associated with the art of angling and our Kayak Fishing Adventures. Based in and around cities and locations throughout Australia, these tales of experience, knowledge and info are for all to enjoy and all content, text and images contained herein are deemed strictly copyright ( (C) 2006 - 2012, all rights reserved ).

For more information, please read our websites Terms of use.

Monday, January 16, 2012

POLL RESULTS (RECENT) - FISH FRESH OR SALTWATER?

Photobucket

The latest poll asked readers if they fished mainly fresh or saltwater (or both), I was a little suprised at the outcome. 36% of readers voted saltwater only while 63% voted for both. 0% voted for freshwater only, a little odd knowing the denizens of sweetwater anglers the capital holds.

Probably not that suprising I guess, being so close to the coast. I must remember to do a poll regarding which state the voter comes from (A clue for the next one). At one stage I probably would have voted freshwater only but given the decades topwater craze and the stacks of Bream and Whiting on high end Japanese lures I would now (And did mind you) definately vite both, even if I still rate yak fishing for Trout my number one favourite past time.

Random, do you know my favourite native lure is a Jackal Chubby? (Go figure)

Archived result:

DO YOU FISH FRESH OR SALTWATER?

Freshwater: 0%
Saltwater: 36%
Both: 63%%